1. Work around NAT
2. Dropper part on C
3. Hidden installation (all windows of the legitimate version are completely cut out)
4. Full support for Windows XP \ Vista \ 7 \ 8 \ 8.1 \ 10 x86-64 as well as server systems
5. Management is carried out in the client
6. Standard MSI is not used, is put on a straight line, thereby not leaving superfluous marks
7.Does not firewall
8. Does not call UAC
9. Your customer design
10. Portable client version
12.Connect through official developer servers
13.ID for connection sends to email (Computer name, username, ID)
14.Connect through dedicated servers (IDs are displayed in the panels on the server)
15.Working with user rights (at startup HKCU)
16. Registry branch is not standard. Disguised as another legitimate software, not suspicious of the user or system administrator.
17. When installing, only one process is raised.
18. Client languages: Russian, English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish, Turkish
19. Mobile client versions (Android / iOS)
20. Gluing with any file (when you launch .exe, your file and the dropper will start)
21. The ability to disable UAC (win 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
There are no reviews yet.