- Intuitive User Interface, Text & HTML Editor.
- Sends Text & HTML Email, Attachments and Embedded Images.
- Powerful Address List Processor.
- Professional Power (Parallel multi-connection SMTP transfer, log files, no limits).
- Mail Personalization (From CSV, Excel Tables, Access, ODBC, SQL).
Feature List (incomplete)
- Sends bulk email text & HTML
- Text Editor, built-in HTML Editor and interface to external HTML editor
- Sends attachments and embedded images (local images in HTML)
- Message personalization through text-variables (e.g. from Excel table columns)
- Multi-parallel SMTP (multi-threaded) exploits the bandwidth best for big mailing jobs
- BCC option reduces network traffic
- Charset – Automatic charset/unicode mail transfer
- Wide unicode text editor (supports multilingual/16bit character sets in plain text mails too)
- Writes professional log files (successful and refused email addresses).
- Imports address lists and personalization columns from local text files, from tables (e.g. Excel, CSV), from ODBC-connectable databases (SQL-SELECT) and from the Windows Clipboard
- No limits in size or length of lists other than memory
- Email address list manager :: Manage a set of lists. Combine and compute lists by mouse click
- Email address list formula computations: Joining and splitting, removing of duplicates, slicing of email lists, operator syntax, and much more …
- Outlook address books can be imported
- Importing of newsletter subscription notifications: Scanning of email addresses from arbitrary formatted notification emails in Outlook folders (like newsletter subscription notifications) or scanning from text/html files. Supports versatile regular expression patterns
- Supports advanced SMTP login
- Secure SSL/TLS SMTP transfer
- Partial transmissions can be consistently continued. Log files are itself valid e-mail list files and may be processed in the list manager
- Periodic SMTP re-connection: TurboMailer can establish a fresh SMTP connection each time a configurable number of mails have been transmitted
- Automatic modem auto-dial-up/hang-up option (saves connection fees)
- Batch Option: TurboMailer can be controlled through command line
There are no reviews yet.