Gammadyne Mailer solves these problems by automating three key tasks:
- Sending Email: Gammadyne Mailer has a fast and powerful internal SMTP engine for sending email. Ever since its introduction in 1999, Gammadyne Mailer has been perfected to achieve the highest delivery rate in the industry. Your campaigns will reach more recipients, translating to more sales.
- Receiving Email: Gammadyne Mailer has the versatility to automatically process virtually any type of incoming email, including bounce-backs, sign-ups, and opt-outs. Doing these chores manually is all but unthinkable. Let Gammadyne Mailer do the work for you and it will pay for itself in the first week.
- Email can be obtained from a POP3 or IMAP4 mail server (virtually all mail servers support one of these protocols), or directly from the hard drive. Email can also be fetched right out of an email client that suppots MAPI (such as Outlook).
- Mail accounts can be continuously monitored for incoming email, processed on a schedule, or processed one time.
- Incoming email addresses can be added to or removed from the database, recipient list, or exclusion list. Duplicate sign-ups can be ignored.
- Data can be extracted from the incoming email and added to a new row in the database. Or, an existing database row can be located and updated.
- The Auto-Responder can automatically send a reply to all incoming messages that meet the criteria. The auto-response can be personalized with database data, or even with information extracted from the incoming email.
- Incoming email can be Auto-Forwarded to different addresses based on various criteria.
- A G-Merge script can be executed when an incoming message is processed. This allows incoming email to be automatically processed differently based on the contents of its headers or body. For example, an auto-response can be sent if the keyword “HELP” is found in the subject. Or the message can be forwarded to a different address if it was sent from a particular address or domain. The versatility of G-Merge makes the possibilities endless.
- On a stable system, crashes are virtually unheard of. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that Gammadyne Mailer does not leak resources or memory. It can run continuously for months at a time.
- List Management: Gammadyne Mailer contains numerous tools to help manage your mailing list, whether it is located in a database, plain-text file, CSV file, or in Gammadyne Mailer’s internal list. This includes the following tools:
- Add recipient(s)
- Change recipient’s email address
- Remove recipient(s)
- Edit database data
- Remove duplicate addresses (a.k.a. deduplicating)
- Remove illegal and/or blank addresses
There are no reviews yet.